I don't know how to eat intuitively!

I'm not sure if this is ever a problem to anyone. I can't seem to be able to eat intuitively. After almost memorising all about food and their calories, my mind automates to calculate every single bite I take. I don't think it's normal to sit on a lunch table, and argue with myself on why I am not able to consume any kind of food and beverage for the day. 'No, you've already eaten approximately 1000 calories so far and it's only 3pm', 'You still have to go back home and eat dinner, which is roughly another 300 calories'. And I'll be sitting there, watching everyone having their second lunch.

I am not purposefully preventing myself to listen to my body. I just can't seem to undo all my knowledge on nutrition and calories of my head. I WANT to eat however my body feels like it should be consuming, as perhaps my body needs more food sometimes. To grow taller or to combat a foreign cell that I am not consciously aware of. 

And, I do feel as though I now have a slower metabolism, thanks to this whole thing. I can't decide if I am currently eating too little, or too much. I am aware that our bodies are smarter than we think we are. It's supposed to be shaped and formed to be in our healthiest state. Intuitive eating should be the most natural way to nourish our bodies. Why can't that bug in my brain get that? 

Comments

  1. Bigger, more full and plump breasts are in many women's dreams... but until now, there has only been risky surgery to make it a reality. Luckily, there's an easier, less risky way to make your breasts bigger... by using natural resources. https://tinyurl.com/y9nj6vmt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW ON 'Only 4 Ingredients To Make Your Breast Grow Naturally'

UPDATE ON '4 Ingredients to Make Your Breasts Grow Naturally'